Knipex Flat Nose Plastic Insulated Pliers 180mm
These Knipex high-quality flat nose pliers are made from fibreglass-reinforced plastic, which is fully insulated and provides protection against bridging for working on live parts up to AC 1,000V and DC 1,500V. These solid pliers also do not act on magnetic fields and are fully spark-free. They are ideal for meter assembly and meter blocking. In addition, they are excellent for use in chemically aggressive environments. The handles have a soft plastic zone for better grip.
Performance: Conform to IEC 609DD, and DIN EN 60900.
Delivery Charge's and service's are as follows. Please note our cut-off time for Same Day Despatch is 12:30pm. Spend over £75 for free delivery, UK Mainland only.
- Untracked Packet 3 - 5 Working days: £3.49
- Tracked 2 – 3 Working Days Insured: £3.95
- Tracked Premium: 1 – 2 Working Days: 5.95
- Zarges Products are delivered direct from the Manufacturer and may take 4-5 working days to arrive.
Please Note: Delivery charges and the options available may vary dependant on the weight of your basket’s goods. Some larger items are delivered kerbside only.
If you require further information, please contact us.
All other UK zones deliveries are charged at £10, please contact us for delivery times.
If your order has taken longer than advertised to arrive at its destination, please contact us on 0203 051 3186 as soon as possible with your full order details and we will do our best to assist you.
- If your order has taken longer than advertised to arrive at its destination please contact us on 0203 051 3186 as soon as possible with your full order details and we will do our best to assist you.
- Heavy, oversize or hazardous goods may incur a higher delivery charge, these will be calculated at checkout.