UKToolbox.com are happy to offer you a 30 Day Returns Policy. So if you want to return your order for whatever reason simply contact us within 30 days of taking delivery. Please note in order to receive a full refund your item(s) must be received by us in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
If you do wish to return your item it’s easy to do, just follow these steps.
- Contact us within 30 days of receipt of your goods. Please include your full name, order number and delivery address
- We will log the return with the warehouse and give you a returns number
- Send back the parcel by your preferred method including your details and the returns number
- We will refund you within 3 working days of the return being received and accepted back into stock
Important returns information please note:
- Failure to inform us and obtain a returns number before you return your item may result in a delay to your refund or the return being refused
- Please make sure that the item is in its original condition with the packaging intact with no tape or writing on it
- Untracked services can cause delays & losses. We advise using a tracked method where possible when sending goods back to us
For further details on sending your item(s) back to us or reporting damaged / missing goods please see below.
My goods arrived damaged
If your items have been damaged during transit we apologise and will endeavour to help resolve this matter as quickly and easily as possible. In order to help us do this please contact & inform us immediately. Please have your name, address and order number to hand. We will sort the rest and will arrange a courier to come and collect it from you at a time that is convenient for you.
Returning a faulty item
Excluding wear and tear and damage caused through misuse / operator error, all of the products on our website come with a full manufacturer's warranty. This covers any faulty materials or faulty workmanship / production.
Should you wish to make a claim please contact us. We would be grateful if you could have all your details to hand to enable us to deal with your request as quickly as possible. Once the return has been agreed we will require you to re-pack the goods in their original packaging ready for the courier to collect.
Once we have received the item it will be sent back to the manufacturer who will then carry out a full inspection. If a repair is possible they will carry this out free of charge. If however a repair cannot be done it is up to the manufacturer to make the decision of refunding or replacing as required.
The item(s) I have received are incorrect
In the unlikely event that you have received incorrect goods please contact our sales team. To help us deal with your order quickly please have your name, order number and delivery address to hand.
We will then arrange a suitable date to collect the incorrect item and also redeliver the correct item.
If we have supplied an incorrect item, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Can I return my old item for you to dispose of?
UKToolbox complies with The European Union's Waste and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) directive. This was implemented in member states during 2006.
This means that there are a number of obligations that have been imposed on UKToolbox as a supplier of electrical and electronic equipment.
All products that are subject to the WEEE Directive supplied by UKToolbox from 13th August 2005 are compliant with the WEEE marking requirements. These products are marked with the "crossed out wheelie bin" symbol in accordance with European Standard EN50419.
If you purchase a new tool from UKToolbox we are happy to dispose of your old item (product must be like for like) for you using a recognised environmentally friendly method. We would kindly ask customers wishing to do so must return the items for disposal within 28 days.
UKToolbox are only obliged to take-back items that are used for domestic or household purposes, UKToolbox is not obliged to accept any items used for commercial or trade use. UKToolbox are not responsible for the cost of receiving or collecting any items from domestic premises. If you are unsure contact our sales team via email or call 0203 051 3186.
- Should you purchase an item from UKToolbox and ship it out of the UK it is your responsibility to ship it back to the original UK shipping/billing address if a fault occurs. UKToolbox will then organise a courier to collect it and deliver it to the manufacturer for assessment.
- Unfortunately, if we receive the goods in a poorly packed state and are therefore unable to return them to the manufacturer we will not be able to offer you a refund.
- Items such as Drill Bits & Sanding Discs which are considered to be consumables are also excluded from such guarantees. Trowels also require special care and attention.
- Manufacturers such as Metabo and Hitachi do not have a "Return for credit" policy. This means that these products are sent for a warranty repair irrespective of their purchase date.
- You must inform us within 30 days of receipt of goods if you have any reason to return your purchase. Provided they are not being returned due to damage or a fault they must be in a re-saleable condition with your name and order number on paperwork accompanying the package.
- When re packing your goods for return please ensure that you do not use tape or write directly on the goods as this will then be classed as a used item and will not be eligible for a refund.
- You may only return your item provided it is not an order for a Business or Company.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return postage costs of any unwanted item(s)
- If you have any trouble operating or understanding ANY products you have purchased from us please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
Why should we recycle waste electrical goods?
Electrical waste is the fastest growing waste stream in the UK, increasing by around 5% a year. A staggering 75% of waste electrical goods end up in landfill, where various toxins contained in these products can cause water and soil contamination. Many of these items that are thrown away can actually be recycled.
Where the goods should be disposed of?
Old electrical and electronic goods wherever possible should not be disposed of with normal household waste.
For complete information regarding waste electrical goods, recycling facts, recycling processes and where you can find disposal collection points please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.
UKToolbox is a trading name of PA Baudains Ltd Registered in Guernsey Registration no 38317 VAT Registration Number GB170 9945 76